Our focus is helping home buyers. We find the very best homes in the very best neighborhoods for our clients, and we represent their interests alone throughout the home buying process.
- We listen. We ask
questions and we listen. We want to know exactly what you want in your home.
- We offer tools to estimate mortgage payments We offer tools such as buyer resources
articles to help you thoroughly understand the home buying
process and home ownership.
- We advise you as to the best
school districts and schools for your kids, about the appreciation rates and
crime statistics for any neighborhood, and which ho,me may be the best fit for your family.
- We show you where the quality
homes of every price range are throughout the area, and, we disclose which
neighborhoods or homes need to be avoided.
- We then provide you with list of all available homes on the REALTOR MLS, Zillow, Trulia and all New Home lists that
seem to fit your family.
- We contact the better listing agents in the areas you want to consider to see if they have any
"pocket" or unlisted homes for sale.
- We offer our unvarnished opinions about neighborhoods, home construction, home repairs and the
relative value of specific remodels you may want to do in the
- We provide you with every bit
of information available about your prospective home, the neighborhood and
overall area. specific neighborhood information
- We then use advanced negotiating skills to make sure we get you the home you love at the best
possible price and terms.
We have extensive
experience working with large scale home builders, custom builders and
architects. For our clients who decide to build, we attend all new home
planning meetings with the architect or builder and all phased-construction
inspections where we hire the best construction inspectors in the area.
I have a degree in
architecture and over 20 years of experience in residential design and
construction, as well as 20 years in real estate. At Dallas Buyers Agents, we understand Homes and construction
as well as the business of real estate.
Please look over our Articles for Homebuyers, and, if you don't find the information
you need, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 214-923-8535
and we'll make sure to send you the information you need.
Buying a home is
supposed to be fun, so, if you're not having a good time, I'm doing something
The State of Texas requires that the following information be provided to all consumers of real estate services.