Dallas Buyers Agents Real Estate
Real Estate for Homebuyers
Why Use an Exclusive Buyers Agent?
A real estate agent who has yard signs and lists homes for sale is a listing agent. Listing agents work for sellers. Their job is to negotiate on the behalf of the seller to get the highest price possible for a property.
When you are the homebuyer, you do not want to work with a listing agent. You want an Exclusive Buyer's Agent who specializes in helping people find and buy the best homes for their family at the best price and terms.
At Dallas Buyers Agents, we only represent buyers. We are experts in neighborhood evaluation, home design and construction, and we can determine the value range of any home our buyers want to consider buying.
Steve Ritchey the broker for Dallas Buyers Agents, has degrees in both architecture and business and has worked in residential design and real estate for over 20 years.
1. We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
2. We do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings, pocket home listings and conditions that may impact the market.
3. We are full time buyer agents.
4. We'll use our contacts in the mortgage industry to get you the best mortgage possible.
5. You will be our only client in your home purchase. We do not work both sides of a real estate transaction.
6. We will preview homes whenever possible to make sure they are a good fit for your family.
7. We will provide you with lists of the area's very best inspectors, contractors and insurance agencies.
And we'll be there when you need any help after the purchase.